Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chandler48
Reel Rookie

Re: “Screaming” commercial has gotta go

John, are you living under a rock????  Roku has these ads every break between programming.  Your Coleen McGee can fill you in on it if you haven't been watching Roku latey

0 Kudos
Fredcv

Horrible 

hate it

makes me want to throw my tv out the window 

definitely not selling it 

0 Kudos
Pk6

Agree, this is the most irritating commercial and does not make me want to buy a Roku TV.

LOTSCARSON

Re: Screaming commercials horrendous!

It’s hilarious! Have a sense of humor!

0 Kudos
Angela02

STOP PLAYING SPANISH COMMERCIALS/ADS

Stop playing Spanish commercials/ads on my Roku! I am in America and I speak English. I don't understand nor want to hear languages other than English on my stuff. IDC why it's being played stop. If I was in another country and didn't know their language they would call me a stupid American. So I expect anyone who comes in this **bleep** country to learn our language or leave. We don't accommodate them. They can learn ENGLISH. I DONT EVEN LIKE COMMERCIALS LET ALONE IN A DIFFERENT **bleep** LANGUAGE. FIX THIS. #ROKU #UNHAPPYCUSTOMER @ANYONEWHOAGREES #STOPPLAYINGSPANISHONMYROKU 

0 Kudos
sandler01

It must be the worst ad ever. It makes me want to change the channel to anything but Roku.

Take it off the air asap please.

Psalm
Channel Surfer

It’s not hilarious.  Maybe if someone us on drugs but average people that live life don’t enjoy this stupid irritating morbid ad. 

0 Kudos
BarbOceanside
Reel Rookie

I agree with the community...

The newest Roku TV   "screaming TV commercial " has got to go !! OMG!! Annoying!!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.