Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JB11DxD

RokuChannel: American Ninja 4 wrong movie

When attempting to view the movie American Ninja 4 on the Roku Channel, it plays American Ninja 2.  

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: RokuChannel: American Ninja 4 wrong movie

Hi @JB11DxD,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we'd be happy to take a closer look into it.

To better understand, could you please provide us with the details below?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing?

Once information is available, we'll be able to relay this to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We'll be looking forward to it. Thanks!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JB11DxD

I've tried to watch it on multiple devices, but I'll try and provide you the most recent one I've attempted with.

Model: TCL Roku TV (55S455)

SN: X012002WP0SS

DevID: S0JTH2CWP0SS

SW: 12.0.0 - BUILD 4190-CG

Tracker ID: SS-307-832

PXL_20230802_183232051 (Medium).jpg

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JB11DxD,

We appreciate you continuing to give us information. Rest assured that we have passed along your concern to our appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Once more information is available, we will make sure to update the Community.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd like assistance with aside from this, and we'd be happy to help.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos