Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku streambar YouTube TV and Netflix

Hi @Ted274,

We appreciate your cooperation!

We have sent you a private message since we want to gather details regarding this concern that you have on YouTube. Kindly check your inbox.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                  John

John
Roku Community Moderator
mikeymike
Channel Surfer

I am having the same issue for about 4 weeks now. I also have the Roku Streaming Bar. Same scrambling of the screen. The buttons to start a show from the beginning or join live are not appearing when I click on a show. It is just a pure mess right now. If we can get this solved faster would be great.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mikeymike,

From the Roku Community, welcome!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention regarding the channel. We would be pleased to investigate further.

Furthermore, please let us know whether this occurs frequently and whether a simple restart resolves the issue.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rey 

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mikeymike
Channel Surfer

No. That did not resolve the issue. Today, I escalated this issue to your support and asked that it be escalated to leadership and higher support. This issue needs to be resolved asap.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@mikeymike,

Thanks for getting back to us and for notifying us about this.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. We've reviewed your account about the process made by our Support team.

It seems like this has been taken care of already by them. In the meantime, we'd also like to make an update about this.

Please share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Channel version

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BigAL108
Channel Surfer

This problem has not been taken care of. I am one of the originators of this issue and I have long ago already did the suggestions and then posted feedback. The sound bar audio continues to crackle in Netflix and on the YouTube home page the picture gets all scrambled. I even replied previously with a picture of this. I hate to say it but as a Electrical engineer myself it seems like your letting customers hanging with this Roku sounbar problem. I have little faith Roku will resolve this issue. I know it's not my system you have other users with same problem. And the native Netflix app and YouTube app supplied by LG works fine.

0 Kudos
Ted274
Channel Surfer

I DM'd you all my information a few weeks ago, and went through steps with your tech support, and nothing fixed Youtube TV being scrambled or having scrolling issues.  it's bad practice to say something has been fixed when it clearly hasn't been.

0 Kudos
Dawg_Lb

message deleted... didn't work for others. 

0 Kudos
Ted274
Channel Surfer

I have never used a theme, always been on roku default.  youtubeTV app still doesnt work right.

0 Kudos
BigAL108
Channel Surfer

Admin. Can you give me a Roku address I can send my soundbar to. It's YouTube TV issues and Netflix problems are not getting fixed so I am done with it. I'll pay the shipment. Maybe somebody at Roku can give it away to someone they don't like. Tried all suggestions soundbar is worthless to me.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.