Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku channel works on other tvs except one. I refreshed the network and it still says the same thin

Why does it say cannot access program? It's not available or expired but I can watch it on any other TV just fine.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku channel works on other tvs except one. I refreshed the network and it still says the same t

We're grateful for your first post here in the Roku Community, @Tashekamoore03!

Thanks for letting us know about your streaming issues with The Roku Channel on your streaming devices. We'd be happy to suggest some troubleshooting steps. 

Before we proceed, may we know in which specific Roku devices you are having this issue? When did you start experiencing this? Also, did this affected device recently receive any software updates prior to this happening that might have triggered the issue?

In the meantime, you may follow the steps provided below to help you troubleshoot:

1. Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  2. Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

We need to make sure that these steps have been done precisely to work. Here's the support article to help you: How to resolve a channel playback issue

We'll be looking forward on how it goes!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.