Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gonzo69

NFL Channel Blank Auth Code

Jump to solution

So I pay extra for the NFL channel through Cox Cable. And I'm trying to watch the NFL Network through my Roku. So I follow the instructions and try to link my Cox cable to the NFL channel. No authorization code shows up it's just blank. NFL is such a scam. NFL channel has never worked through Roku but I thought after about 5 years I would give it another shot. It's still a scam. They expect you to pay for NFL Plus and they make their system broken on purpose. This is not a one-time thing. Can someone please tell me how to fix this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mng
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NFL Channel Blank Auth Code

Jump to solution

I just tried it with my Roku. 

With the NFL app open - go to "Settings" > Select "TV & Streaming Providers" > Select "Sign in with TV Provider" 

You should see an authorization code and / or QR code to link your Cox Account with the app. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Gonzo69,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's account authentication functionality, It's best to reach out directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login.

Please note that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication, and many Roku channels are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

You may reach them here: NFL Support.

Please let us know if you still have any questions or need clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gonzo69

Jump to solution

Pass the buck. Of course. 

0 Kudos
mng
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

I just tried it with my Roku. 

With the NFL app open - go to "Settings" > Select "TV & Streaming Providers" > Select "Sign in with TV Provider" 

You should see an authorization code and / or QR code to link your Cox Account with the app. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.