Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sjb1031

Prime Video TNF frozen on Roku TV

I’m trying to watch Prime TNF on my Roku TV. Broadcast starts and then freezes within 30 seconds. I have restarted TV and app numerous times. I have uninstalled and rewarded Prime Video app. The broadcast comes in fine on my Xumo TV, just fyi. Also, oddly enough, the closed captions continue to update but no audio or video!

i see entries from 2022 on this topic but no clear resolution. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Prime Video TNF frozen on Roku TV

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Sjb1031!

We'd be happy to be of assistance here and help you find the best resolution for this. 

Since you've mentioned about removing and reinstalling the app, have you performed a system reboot in between? We need to make sure that the troubleshooting steps of removing the app, performing a system reboot, and then reinstalling it have been followed precisely to work.  

You may refer to this support article for more thorough details: How to resolve a channel playback issue

If the issue persists after doing so, we highly recommend coordinating this with the channel provider as they manage and maintain their app on the Roku streaming platform independently. 

You may reach them here: Prime Video Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon so you can continue streaming.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.