Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johniem
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Live Channels not working

Jump to solution

Now I'm friggin pissed! They "Roku techs" wiped out all my channels and still POS won't work! I'm done with this **bleep**...😵💫

0 Kudos
johniem
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

**bleep** still doesn't work and "techs" wiped my system! I'm over this **bleep**, back to vhs tape!🤣

0 Kudos
johniem
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

4:20 and Roku came on. Roku gives 4:20 new meaning now. Lol. Thanks techs.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Please be aware that there is an outage going on and our team is currently working to fix this issue as soon as possible as your satisfaction is essential to us. Once more information is available, we will make sure to update the Community.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much appreciated and we do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. 

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
shiloh3

Jump to solution

same problem as others on here roku live not working all channels both tvs

Jess3413
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sorry for the long post on your thread to the person who posted this fix. I am just hoping if i reply to your fix tech support will see and respond with a more permanent fix.

Tried all other solutions this is the only one that worked with switching to Hotspot. This works for a short term fix due to where my router is I can not connect ethernet cord for all my tvs with roku to work. It's really weird that the live channel works perfectly fine connected to Hotspot but not wifi. All other streaming services on roku TV work fine with wifi so it's not an internet problem for me. Is there any other way to fix the live channel with connecting to wifi?

Cats56
Channel Surfer

Re: Free Roku Live Channels not working I FIXED IT FINALLY (no help from Roku)

Jump to solution

So after have no free Roku channels for a month now on any TV 

one is onn and the other has a Roku device and 2 other people in my area did have Roku and had their free channels 

I realized it had to be something with my account so I went in to my accounts and under

manage TV settings there it shows your devices on the account 

for some reason I guess an update caused the doorbell notification and camera feeds to be turned on 

I don’t have either so I disabled them and guess what 

MY FREE ROKU CHANNELS ALL WORKED 

anyone having the same problem might try this 

I had contacted Roku in the beginning and had to do all the BS and completely reinstalled everything and none of that worked 

you think Roku would have had a solution by now with as many people having this issue 

I’m pretty sure it was caused by a update that Roku did 

not hating just saying 

0 Kudos
mikewringer
Reel Rookie

Re: Free Roku Live Channels not working I FIXED IT FINALLY (no help from Roku)

Jump to solution

Many thanks for your good work!! It works now!!

0 Kudos
Cats56
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

So after have no free Roku channels for a month now on any TV 

one is onn and the other has a Roku device and 2 other people in my area did have Roku and had their free channels 

I realized it had to be something with my account so I went in to my accounts and under

manage TV settings there it shows your devices on the account 

for some reason I guess an update caused the doorbell notification and camera feeds to be turned on 

I don’t have either so I disabled them and guess what 

MY FREE ROKU CHANNELS ALL WORKED 

anyone having the same problem might try this 

I had contacted Roku in the beginning and had to do all the BS and completely reinstalled everything and none of that worked 

you think Roku would have had a solution by now with as many people having this issue 

I’m pretty sure it was caused by a update that Roku did 

not hating just saying 

0 Kudos
themayo14
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.