Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkRichards
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Channel Won't Play Anything At All

Jump to solution

-Does this issue occur on a specific channel? 

I don't know how many times we have to say that it's happening only on the ROKU CHANNEL

avedail
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R @RokuKarla @njt 

Come on Roku reps! You've got to be kidding! You've had more than enough input from users to know that this problem occurs on all types of devices all over the US and there has been at least one contributor who indicated they are not in the US. What does it matter where the item was purchased? You already know what devices we have. It seems that these questions are just another way to procrastinate and make us think something is being done.

If you think there is a problem in a particular geographical area or related to products purchased from particular retailers then tell us that instead of asking more questions that will lead nowhere. Stop playing the game. FIX THE PROBLEM!

njt - Many people have provided the information you were just asked for - for most of us it has been weeks, and we have just been ignored. Unfortunately, you won't likely get any help and, if it's like most of us, not even a reply.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@avedail 

Thanks for the post.

The appropriate Roku team is currently investigating the issue and are having a hard time replicating the issue being reported.

As previously stated, in order for us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, it's imperative we have the following information to understand what each individual is experiencing:

• where did you purchase you Roku device
  • where did you activate your Roku device
  • where are you currently located

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to look into further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
avedail
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

When the very specific information we provided didn't help I can't see how something this general can. But my equipment was purchased through Amazon. It was set up in the greater Denver, Colorado area and is still in the same place. Looking forward to a resolution - soon!!

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @avedail

Appreciate your response.

I have passed along your concerns and information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Thanks again for your continued patience and understanding.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Welskopf
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Go to your home screen. Highlight the Roku channel app. Push star button. Select give us feedback. Select channel failed to launch load start.

0 Kudos
slinkyaroo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We gave you a video of the problem. In one incident a link to a video did work. The rest are all dead links. 

Watch the video

https://youtu.be/LsDZoj2ctlU

0 Kudos
R8765

Jump to solution

Same problem.  Won’t play anything on the roku channel.  I tried the hard reset.  

F9C4D2BE-D19D-4DD3-B7F0-6FF415468757.jpeg

Please help.  

0 Kudos
R8765

Jump to solution

Tried signing into account again too.

0 Kudos
njt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am recommending to all I meet to stay away from ROKU.  They have gone from being great to absolutely intolerable.

0 Kudos