Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agtowles
Channel Surfer

Re: Strong medicine incomplete

I’ve been watching Strong Medicine as well. Right now, all that’s available is seasons 3 and 4. It says there are 6 seasons. It’s not streamed anywhere else. Will the rest of the seasons be restored?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @agtowles,

Thanks for posting, and welcome here in the Roku Community!

It might be possible that the content of the series was removed as TV show and movie content availability may vary at times on The Roku Channel. We would recommend checking periodically to see if the content returns in the future.

We hope for your understanding regarding this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
agtowles
Channel Surfer

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry to hear though because it’s a great show. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @agtowles,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

We appreciate your interest in this series and rest assured that we have taken note of this. Additionally, this information will be shared with the team so reviews and considerations can be enacted in the future.

Once again, thanks for your input, and we appreciate you for choosing Roku.

Wishing you the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
agtowles
Channel Surfer

Hi Kash,

thanks for escalating this. As mentioned, this program is great. I never got to see the series evolve when it was on TV. I would hate to think I can’t see how the series ends. 

Thanks again for putting this on your programming radar. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.