Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stjrussell
Binge Watcher

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

@RokuERey I have already posted the requested information in this thread

0 Kudos
Gigigi
Reel Rookie

Re: Does ROKU have something against Fox News?

Fox News not working again. Last Roku device for me

0 Kudos
Gigigi
Reel Rookie

Re: Fox News Live Not loading

I am losing my mind trying to get Fox News to work on roku.  Working fine on Google..   FIX THIS NOW ROKU OR REPLACING ROKU WITH GOOGLE OR AMAZON STICK

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fox News Live Not loading

Hi, @Gigigi 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We came across your post that you are having the same issue with Fox News as reported by other users in this thread, and we understand your concern. In this regard, we recommend following the steps below to address the issue at hand.

1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the star (*) key on your remote, and choose "Remove channel".
  2. Next, restart your device from Settings > System > Power > System Restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).
  3. Once your player/TV starts up again, go to "Streaming Store" on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more.
  4. You may also refer to this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

If the issue persists after performing the provided troubleshooting step, we'd like to collect for further information to assist us in investigating this issue. Kindly provide the following details:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

We anticipate your response to this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gigigi
Reel Rookie

Re: Fox News App major issues

Gave up on Roku. Plugged in Chromecast, works fine

26tudor
Channel Surfer

I have tried these steps several times and it still gets stuck at 13%. If I go out of the app and back in several times I can get it to work but sometimes I just give up.

0 Kudos
26tudor
Channel Surfer

This seems to be the only channel I have this problem with.

BOOBOO8675

Same here, loading stuck at 13%, I delete app then reinstall, that works sometimes.

Jeannemalone
Reel Rookie

Once you enter the code it says you have been successful but the APP on ROKU never opens?  I tried deleting the APP and uploading it trying again to sign in with new codes but the APP is not opening. It opens on my computer, cell and iPad but none of my ROKU devices

Jeanne 

Easjeanne@aol.com 

Jeannemalone
Reel Rookie

I deleted apps on 2 ROKUS and the same thing happens. Entering code, then says it was successful and never loads. Then I click on the APP and it stops loading at 13 %

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.