Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Puerto Rico FTA channels not loading some channels like Wapa

Hi Community users!

Thanks for informing us about the issue you've encountered.

We're sorry to hear that the issue has been persistent. Upon careful checking, this issue is rooted in the channel provider, and they are the ones who can directly address the issue and fix it.

We hope for your understanding.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
VMC1
Binge Watcher

We understand that we need to contact PR FTA Channels, the issue is how?  There is no contact information and when searching (Google), the hits takes us back to Roku.  We need the contact information which you should have as the provider of this service.  Correct?

0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

NO ONE IS NEVER GOING TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND I TRY TO COMICATE WITH PUERTO RICO FTA CHANNELS AND IT DOSENT EXIST SO THIS MEANS WE NEVER GOING TO HAVE WAPA AMERICA AND WAPA DEPORTES NEVER AGAIN 

0 Kudos
luism21
Reel Rookie

I don’t understand why Roku admins allow people to create channels like Puerto Rico FTA and have 0 way to get in touch with the main creators or customer support. I cancelled my account with PR channels already, but still, some of us want to re join to continue watching. Something must be done. I don’t understand why’s so difficult 

0 Kudos
heidiry17
Reel Rookie

Re: PUERTO RICO FTA CHANNELS NOT LOADING SOME CHANNELS LIKE WAPA

I have the same problem. If you click * while you have the FTA app open it takes you to a different question but there is no way to get in hold with the creators of that app. Because I tried it. 

Now if you open the appt in your phone you can watch Wapa TV. I think that maybe there is a problem between WapaTV and FTA. 

0 Kudos
FAA

Puerto Rico FTA channel states it was removed.

Why was the Puerto Rico FTA channel removed?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Puerto Rico FTA channel states it was removed.

Hi @FAA,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

To add streaming channels to your Roku streaming player or Roku TV™, you can either visit the Roku Channel Store or enter the dedicated access code provided by the content provider into your Roku account. However, if you are unable to find the channel in the Roku Channel Store or the access code is no longer working, it could mean that the channel is no longer available on the Roku platform.

If you subscribed to or purchased content on a channel that is no longer available on your Roku device, you can contact the content provider for more information.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Puerto Rico FTA channel states it was removed.

I found a cached channel store page that says: PUERTO RICO FTA CHANNELS was developed by: PRCO

However, unlike most channels in the Roku channel store, there was no link to a website for PRCO. 

PRCO is also the developer of Roku channels CHILE TELEVISIÓN, and TELEVISIÓN MÉXICO, which are still in the Roku channel store, but these pages also have no link to a PRCO website.  I suspect that this is intentional – that PRCO doesn’t want to be contacted.

This is just a guess, but I think Roku could have gotten a DMCA takedown for PUERTO RICO FTA CHANNELS, tried to contact PRCO, found them to be unresponsive (or unfindable) and removed the content as demanded.  Then again, PRCO could be a legit company that simply lost its contract with the Puerto Rico channels or simply wasn’t making enough money on this to continue.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos

Puerto Rico FTA Channel No Longer Available on ROKU

The Puerto Rico FTa Channel is no longer available on my ROKU TV..  Why has it been removed?

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Puerto Rico FTA Channel No Longer Available on ROKU

There have been a few threads about this.  Here is my best guess in one of those threads.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.