Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ieg999
Reel Rookie

Photo Streams No Showing All Google Albums From Account

I have linked by Google Photos Account to Photo Streams.  However, it is only showing 48 albums to choose from.  I have more that 48 albums and want to include certain ones that are not listed.  How can I have Photo Streams show all of them and then allow me to choose which ones to include in the stream?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo Streams No Showing All Google Albums From Account

Welcome to the Roku Community, @ieg999!

It is greatly appreciated that you have reached us for support regarding on how to fully utilize the photo streams. No worries! We would be more than happy to further assist you with this.

Our Support article on How to use Photo Streams on your Roku streaming device would be one of the instruments to help you choose the photos/albums to stream. Additionally, our official Photo Stream website could also help you select the albums you want to include and make sure you have checked the box "Include in Roku Screensaver".

If you have further queries or need any clarifications, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can further assist you. Hope this helps!

Happy Streaming,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ieg999
Reel Rookie

Carly, thank you for responding.  The recommendations you offered do not resolve the issue.  I have about 75 albums in Google Photos.  When I go into the Roku Photo Streams site, only 48 albums are showing up to choose from.  All the Google Photos Albums are configured the same so all of them should be available to choose.  How can this be resolved?  Is there some limit to the API call made to Google Photos that is currently set to 48 albums returned?  Can you please fix this issue?  Thank you.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @ieg999

We acknowledge your concern, and we'll forward it to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Additionally, the limit for the maximum album allowed in the Photo Stream is 10. You can also pair down your albums uploaded with the ones you intend to use, and setting up a different Google Photos account to add more albums would be a good idea.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.