Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go33

Some Roku Live Streaming channels will not load.

I'm having the same problem loading streaming channels on my TCL television. One day I can load all the streaming channels on Roku and another day none of them. I updated the TV software, reloaded the channels and reset my internet connection with no success. I changed routers to make sure it wasn't one of my security settings or the DNS being used. Still the same problem. I then tested many of the same channels that are live on Tubi. They work fine there. The problem seems to be with the Roku sever software from what I can tell.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Some Roku Live Streaming channels will not load.

Hi @Go33,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to take a closer look into this issue that you're having. May we know what Roku device you are using right now? (Roku Express, Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku streambar, Roku TV-Specify) Are you getting any error messages or codes? How far is your Roku device from your network router?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.