Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramount+ new user, app doesn't work on two Roku devices

Subscribed to Paramount+ today, added the channel to two Roku devices (Roku 3 - 4200X, Roku Streaming Stick Plus 3810X) - app doesn't work on either.

I have done the "remove channel, restart device, re-add channel" on both devices.

Try to open the channel and I get the Paramount+ splash screen, then a blank screen with a loading indicator, then an error "Uh-oh. An error has occurred, but we're working on fixing it., We'll be up and streaming again shortly!". <OK>

Clicking OK gives me a blank screen. Only function from there is a back arrow, which asks if I want to exit Paramount+.

I have never seen the login screen on either device, so the app has never been logged into on the device.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount+ new user, app doesn't work on two Roku devices

Hi @DreadPirateRobb 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

Please provide us with the following information for further investigation:

1. Roku device model, Serial number, Device ID, Software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  2. Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  3. Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  4. Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kaiza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Paramount+ new user, app doesn't work on two Roku devices

I managed to solve this on my own.

As it turns out, my Roku account had never been converted from the US to Canada 7+ years ago. I reset my two devices to factory settings, disabled my account, and created a new one. Set everything back up, and I was in business. Oddly, this was the only channel that didn't work.

0 Kudos