Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramount Plus won't let me log in

Jump to solution

I subscribed to Paramount+ through the company's app on my phone. I can watch it on my mobile device fine.

I then added the app to my Roku lineup, and the tile appears on the screen. However, when I try to launch it, it just scrolls through 4 images over and over and won't give me any kind of login or launch option. 

When I use the microphone to say, "Log in to Paramount+," it provides me with two subscription options, one with and one without Showtime. If I click on the subscription I already have, it asks me for a payment method. There's no option to log into an existing account. 

I HAVE ALREADY tried removing the app and using the system restart option on Roku then readding the Paramount+ tile. No difference. 

Please help! 

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount Plus won't let me log in

Jump to solution

Welcome, @RachelRachel.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having trouble logging in to your Paramount Plus Account. We'd be more than willing to assist you. 

Could you please let us know where you are trying to access this channel? Is it through the standalone app or through the Roku Channel? 

In the meantime, we recommend contacting Paramount Plus support for further assistance in resolving this login issue. 

We hope everything will be sorted out for you soon. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount Plus won't let me log in

Jump to solution

Welcome, @RachelRachel.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having trouble logging in to your Paramount Plus Account. We'd be more than willing to assist you. 

Could you please let us know where you are trying to access this channel? Is it through the standalone app or through the Roku Channel? 

In the meantime, we recommend contacting Paramount Plus support for further assistance in resolving this login issue. 

We hope everything will be sorted out for you soon. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.