Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Confuzzled
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount Plus Audio Video Sync Issues

Jump to solution

Save yourself some money and DUMP the $9.99! I now switched to the $4.99 because Live does not work on CBS! 

0 Kudos
Retire16
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks a bunch Confuzzled. Changed to the lower priced Paramount + option and the issue corrected itself. Sort of a first for me to pay less for better quality but what is normal in 2021 !!!

0 Kudos
Confuzzled
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You are welcome! I had the cheap plan and they talked me into the $9.99 plan but for 2 months the video did not match the lips! I got sick and tired of it, they gave me 50 ways to correct it but NOTHING worked! Now I have 55,000 movies in the cheap one! 🙂

0 Kudos
JBtoo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I switched from CBS AllAccess to Paramount at the start and the voices did not sync until I uninstalled and then reinstalled the Paramount app. I think it's ok now, but with no help from Paramount at all!

0 Kudos
Confuzzled
Roku Guru

Everyone be aware you can go the cheap plan!

Jump to solution

I switched to the cheap plan and the "commercials" are like so few! Oftentimes it just plays or one sometimes two commercials (and I mean SHORT commercials) and the show is back on. Many times you get up to get a drink and ooops the show is back on! Save your money! Go with the cheaper plan! 

JBtoo
Channel Surfer

Re: Everyone be aware you can go the cheap plan!

Jump to solution

True! I couldn't believe all the comments about there being so many and looong commercials! 

0 Kudos
LGH0649

Jump to solution

Same issue, same result..no resolution! 

JBtoo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I uninstalled the app on both Rokus, 3 and Stick, restarted both and it  appeared to 'fix' the 3 (didn't try the Stick before bedtime). Two days later they were both out of sync again!  I cancelled the app but restarted because my subscription goes to Aug. 14 and I was hoping someone would find an answer. Morning shows like Let's Make a Deal, Price Is Right, some soap opera are all fine . But even the supposed LIVE local news at noon is out of sync!  Not happy!  😞

0 Kudos
Confuzzled
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Save yourself the endless grief! Go with the cheaper plan and ALL those shows are recorded for you to view that evening. It's not LIVE anymore but what's the point! It never works LIVE trying to watch CBS Live. I am very happy now. I pay $4.99 and many movies and shows are there for me! 🙂

0 Kudos
dfry

Jump to solution

Yup, here we are in September 2021 and I have never got the audio synced with live tv. Like everyone else on this thread, the sync gets worse and then the channel reboots. It is obviously a paramount plus problem. I guess it's time to quit. I'm wondering if others have the same problem who aren't on Roku.

0 Kudos