Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnS
Binge Watcher

Re: Paramount Plus Audio Video Sync Issues

Jump to solution

I went through those steps on both my Hitachi Roku TV and my Roku 2 device. The audio/video sync problem on live TV persists even after removing the Paramount + channel app, resetting the Roku, then re-loading Paramount +. For the record these are the device/build numbers:

Hitachi Roku TV 5510X, Hitachi model 50R5, software version 10.0.0, build 4195-32

Roku 2 model 4210X, software version 10.0.0, build 4195-04

Paramount + version 5.2, build 20210421 (same on both Roku devices).

This problem began early May, still not fixed. Paramount + either not aware or don't care their app has this incompatibility with Roku. Not sure what to do next as Paramount + not responsive.

0 Kudos
Rodcrandall0822
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here just unsubscribed.  CBS live only prob

KentB

Jump to solution

I have this problem too. I followed the instructions in this post and have the same problem as before. No improvement is noted. How do I go back to CBS All Access?  I never had any issue until I was forced to upgrade to Paramount +. 

0 Kudos
DonnS
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have been in contact with Paramount + about this, they say the technical team is aware of the problem.

0 Kudos
Y1nzer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Typical ... roku blames paramount and paramount blames roku ...

were also having exact same problem ... audio gets out of sync for cbs live until the channel just crashes)

Works on firestick ... maybe that's the solution

TimCA
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ordered my fire stick today.  Thanks.  

DonnS
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Just to update, the problem is still happening despite a new Paramount plus app build 5.4.20210621. I have contacted Paramount Plus technical again.

Confuzzled
Roku Guru

2 Months Now! Multiple tickets, multiple contact with Paramount, getting ready to LEAVE!

Jump to solution

SICK and tired of it! They act like I am the only one with this problem but HERE it is with multiple customers! 

0 Kudos
Confuzzled
Roku Guru

I FINALLY solved the problem, I DUMPED their $9.99 new plan!

Jump to solution

I kept the $4.99 because I like their cache of movies and shows. I no longer have the LIVE CBS which never worked in synche with their lips! 

0 Kudos
Retire16
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well here it is 7/8/2021 and the Paramount + channel on all three of my units are out of sync. Two on the Roku Stick and one app capable. I have performed the suggested steps of removing / reloading the Paramount + app with no fix...  Tring to be a smart senior citizen and save a bunch of $$$ by cutting the cord from Xfinity cable but no luck. This poor return on my investment my force returning to Xfinity/comcast at a draining cost monthly. 

0 Kudos