Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ralex9
Channel Surfer

Re: Error: Content is not available try again later - Paramount Plus

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem with Paramount Plus freezing at the 6 second of the ad break.  Does anyone know if this happens on all Roku devices of just certain Roku devices?

0 Kudos
gkman
Channel Surfer

Re: Error: Content is not available try again later - Paramount Plus

Jump to solution

it's not roku, it is a paramount issue.   they seem to be of little assistance in getting the problem resolved.

0 Kudos
CG90
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus Roku error 'content unavailable'

Jump to solution

The past several days PP has worked on my Roku flawlessly..don't want to jinx it though. I watched 5 episodes of Mayor of Kingstown, Picard and 1883. So far so good...

gkman
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same here.  Paramount app must have been updated since this is a Paramount issue, not Roku.  I had multiple tickets open with Paramount on the issues, but they never actually communicated with me on any progress. 

txjeff
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@CG90 wrote:

The past several days PP has worked on my Roku flawlessly..don't want to jinx it though. I watched 5 episodes of Mayor of Kingstown, Picard and 1883. So far so good...

Mine too is working now.  Yup.  Seems like they got a round tooit.  About time.

Airags

Jump to solution

Just got the loading error tonight.  Nothing seems to work.

0 Kudos
LauraM62

Jump to solution

We've had the same issue with Paramount Plus for about 3 months now, Paramount has been no help, I have no issues with any other streaming service! Have tried every fix I could online, Paramount tried to blame it on our mesh system, but we've had it for around 3 years, their app worked on it until their last update. Personally think I'm cancelling our Paramount, never had this many problems with any other service in the 10 years we've been streaming.

0 Kudos
gkman
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Interesting.  My issues went away with the latest Paramount update.  I agree, they are of little help diagnosing the problem, but it did get resolved.

0 Kudos
Woogetybop
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

As far as I was concerned, this problem was resolved about 3 months ago with a paramount plus app update. I’ve had no issues with this sense that update. 

0 Kudos
ralex9
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I had the same experience of no problems for 3 months after the paramount app update.

0 Kudos