Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jloniell

Paramount+ App vs. Paramount+ on Roku

I have the Paramount + Roku Channel subscription. But I am trying to watch a show and it tells me it is available on Paramount + but it is not showing in Paramount + Roku app … are these different? I assumed I paid for Paramount + but are these two different subscriptions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ App vs. Paramount+ on Roku

Greetings @Jloniell,

Thanks for reaching out about this. We'd like to learn more here to help you out.

Could you share with us a specific content or title of it? We'll be able to assist you from there.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
ValSel

I'm having the same problem with Paramount+ through Roku channel. Thought I was signing up for Paramount +. I only wanted it to watch Yellowjackets and it says I have to sign up for Paramount +. It's very misleading.  Should be up front that we're signing up for a "stripped down" version. I paid for something I can't even use. 

0 Kudos
FarmGirl24

Same question. I searched the series Mom and it comes up under paramount+ on Roku but when I go to my subscription it isn’t listed. Not sure the difference as I signed up for the paramount subscription inside Roku but I was getting the same errors everyone else was. So I cancelled my one subscription which allows me then to login and do the 7 day trial version but it is $2 more per month? Don’t know why they are exactly the same and why it matters so much? Frustrating. Not the essentials. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @FarmGirl24!

Thanks for reaching out. We'd be happy to share further information about this. 

If you subscribed to Paramount Plus via Roku, you would most likely have to open it inside The Roku Channel. In most cases, only certain shows are available on Paramount Plus via The Roku Channel. 

If you want to stream certain shows that are available on the Paramount Plus app, you need to access it directly on the standalone app. 

If you need further clarification regarding the available contents on Paramount Plus, you may directly reach out to the service provider. You may reach them here: Paramount Plus Support

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.