Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DAS7901
Reel Rookie

No Sound in Paramount+ Under The Dome S1 E2

Paramount+ on Roku Channel

Show: Under the Dome

Season 1 Episode 2

No sound at all. Other episodes are fine. 

16 REPLIES 16
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No Sound in Paramount+ Under The Dome S1 E2

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R, @RokuKariza-D, & @RokuMary-F

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@DAS7901

Thanks for the post.

We are having a difficult time reproducing the issue you are reporting. Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jbbd3
Reel Rookie

Same exact issue for me too. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jbbd3,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to look closely to see how we can help. In order to check this issue, can you please provide the information requested by @RokuDanny-R just above your post?

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jbbd3
Reel Rookie

Sharp model lo-65q73+
hardware 7236X
Serial YN00H5604814

device Id L7C89H604814

software 11.5.0 build 4312-40

season 1 episodes 2 and 5 under the dome accessed through the Roku channel 

issue I’d 14-518-286 

@RokuMary-F 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jbbd3,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

We'll send this over to the Roku team for investigation. We'll get back to you once an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
WriterChick1818
Reel Rookie

Hi, we are having the same issue. It is not just on the episode you mentioned. In Season 2 it's several episodes. One will work, the next one won't, one will work, and the next one won't. Plus two of the episodes were backward. Did you get this resolved? If so what did you do? I don't know who to call about this. Thanks!

0 Kudos
DAS7901
Reel Rookie

Hi, I did not get it resolved. Well, actually I did, but I just canceled the subscription to Paramount on the Roku Channel and did the regular Paramount app. I did not have the missing sound through that method. But yeah, you're right, I discovered it was on multiple episodes as well, after I created the posting. I would just switch the full blown Paramount app if I were you. Not that it doesn't have its own issues, but they all do to some degree it seems 🙂

DAS7901
Reel Rookie

I already gave you the information. It isn't the player, so I'm not looking up the serial and so forth. The show/channel info you asked for is in the post.

0 Kudos