Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WriterChick1818
Reel Rookie

Re: No Sound in Paramount+ Under The Dome S1 E2

• Thanks for your reply! We're in Season 2 now and it's in multiple episodes. We turned on the closed caption, which is good it's there for those who need it, but it sucks we have to use it.

It's not on any other shows we've seen but that one. It's a great show! Happy New Year! 🎉

0 Kudos
Thesbus

Season 1 E2 and E5 here on a TLC Roku TV using the Roku Paramount+ app.  Haven't gone further into the series yet, but will likely switch to the paramount+ app for simplicities sake.

0 Kudos
Ashfitz768

Half the episodes have been this way even still and totally disappointing. 

0 Kudos
Ashfitz768

Can it not be fixed? 

0 Kudos

Same for me no sound, it sucks.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your observation.

We are currently aware of the issue and our appropriate team working diligently to resolve the issue. Rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
dannydigital
Reel Rookie

Same issue here. A handful of episodes in season 1, seems to be even worse in season 2.. E1, E3, E4 all mute (that's as far as I've gotten).

The video in all of the affected episodes also plays funny. When I first start playback, it fast-forwards for maybe 3 seconds, then buffers for a few seconds and starts playing at normal speed (with no sound). And when I press replay, instead of jumping back all at once, it plays the video backwards.

I only have problems on actual Roku devices (an Ultra 4802 and an old 32" Insignia RokuTV). If I use my phone, tablet or computer and go to the Roku Channel website, the episodes play normally (including sound) there. 

Also, the episode that says it's S1 E12 is actually S1 E13, and the one that says it's E13 is actually E12.

0 Kudos