Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PITBULL95
Binge Watcher

Re: Newsmax to end Free Streams. Don't Blame Roku

EXACTLY,  that's why I started watching RAV & its free.

PITBULL95
Binge Watcher

Watch REAL AMERICA'S VOICE. It's free & they have a lot more indepth news programs with longer interviews and a lot less emphasis on RINO interviews with people like Lindsey Graham & other Trump HATERS. 

PITBULL95
Binge Watcher

Exactly & O'Reilly is on First TV as well.

0 Kudos
PITBULL95
Binge Watcher

Who needs a free TRIAL when we already know what programs are on.  I'll continue to watch RAV & THE FIRST, honestly they BOTH have more indepth coverage and longer interviews. 

0 Kudos
Cathy100

We will definitely pay for newsmax is the only honest News channel there is I would never watch CNN MSNBC it's biased and corrupt.

0 Kudos
Kip143per

After fighting to get them back on cable services (because "conservative voices were under attack") this is how they do us. Shame on Newsmax for doing exactly what they condemed for months. 

Tim78

I did too, and for now I am casting Newsmax+ from my phone to my television. Hopefully, they will have a new Newsmax+ app or they come up with a way where they can verify that we paid for a subscription and just connect under the old Newsmax. 

mjaz
Channel Surfer

I don't watch those either, I don't have cable or subscriptions. Newsman was the only source I could watch for free. I will not pay, there are other sources.

mjaz
Channel Surfer

I see a few people talking about RAV, is it a streaming channel? live streaming? I'll have to look for it.

I hope that they are prepared to lose about 1/2 of their viewers, I’m not paying, I’ll just watch a different stream 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.