Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scooter963

Unity games not installing

I also tried to add the Frisbee game was charged 2.10 for it on Sept 27th however like the rest it shows a checkmark beside it and downhill bowling 2. Shows they were supposedly added however don't show up in my channel lineup. When I go to streaming channels games I find the games it says open app when I click on that it says could not add channel install failed, and I cannot do anything to uninstall them. So how can I be charged for something I cannot play or do anything with??

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unity games not installing

Hi @Scooter963,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're here to assist you with your issues with playing the channel. Please try removing the channel by following more steps in this support article on how to remove channels from your Roku streaming device. Once removed, please try restarting the system from Settings > System > Power > System restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step). After doing so, please re-add the channel and ensure that you are connected to the internet.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll be glad to further assist you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mizzk
Channel Surfer

Mine disappeared from my Roku apps homepage I went in and try to redownload it and I got the same message as the fellow before me I emailed several times I've screenshotted pictures I can't uninstall something that isn't even there and I can't install because it won't let me I was charged again for it and it's been months since I've tried to reach out and to get in touch with me on this issue I just emailed them again tonight on it I just want to know if they can help and why they're not responding and trying to help me it's frustrating

0 Kudos
Mizzk
Channel Surfer

Am having the same problem as scooter 893 but I can't even uninstall it or remove it from my home page because it's not even there it was automatically removed I go into download it and it does nothing install fail and I was charged again for it a few months ago I was emailing support sent pictures of the screen and then they quit even answering me they don't even respond to me if that channel isn't available it needs to be removed from the channel store or make it available so that we can have access to our paid products thank you awaiting your reply

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Mizzk

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, and we're sorry to hear about the experience you had with games on Roku. May we know what specific game you are having issues with? Also, did you receive any error code while experiencing the issue?

We'd like to know more details about this issue so we can assist further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mizzk
Channel Surfer

• Hi and thank you for responding. The game is Downhill Bowling 2. There was no error code. I took a screen shot of it but it doesn't look like I can add it here. It said channel install fail could not add app. 
0 Kudos
Mizzk
Channel Surfer

Hi there, I haven't done that. I don't know how to. This is happening on my Roku TV. Can you explain to me how to do this? I appreciate your help. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Mizzk, nothing @angad said applies to Roku devices.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Mizzk
Channel Surfer

I was wondering that. Thank you! I was confused. Hope there will be a fix to it. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.