Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barlababe
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmax to end Free Streams. Don't Blame Roku

My sentiment exactly. Fed up with the whole "news" organization. 

Spooky4360
Reel Rookie

I may be a little slow on this but if I were to pay the $50, is there no way to watch NewsMax+ on my TV through Roku?   I have spent the last hour trying to figure this out

Topcatbell3876
Reel Rookie

How do I get the app for the newsmax+ subscription service? I can't find it on roku.

0 Kudos
titan2
Channel Surfer

I think you may have to delete newsmax from your homescreen, then search for newsmax.  Then that new app will give you an option to pay.

0 Kudos
karatemom2

Try ScrippsNews app.  I added it to my channel list. I've been watching Morning Rush.  It's a nice alternative.

titan2
Channel Surfer

I would try deleting newsmax from your homescreen then search for newsmax and install new version app.  It should provide an option to pay.

0 Kudos

I agree. While Newsmax is good, I will not pay $5.00 per month to watch it. Too many orther news scources.

Dreamvon
Reel Rookie

I won't pay for something I was watching for free yesterday! 

In today's times people are spending money wisely, not paying today, for what was free yesterday! 

Hopefully, this will be a bad move for NewsMax! MO 

Debbiej
Reel Rookie

I signed up for NewsMax Plus and can not find the app. Tried calling customer service and my phone call had not been returned. Why the heck would NewsMax promote their new app and not have it available. Unbelievable. 😡

0 Kudos
Dreamvon
Reel Rookie

I didn't like the RAV morning change so I went to NM! 

Now I'll learn to like RAV mornings again because I don't have an extra $50 a year to spend on something I use to watch for FREE!! 

Sad For NewsMax (I can only hope) 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.