Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skiff
Streaming Star

Re: NewsMax channel not listed in Roku Live TV news group?

If your right then why wouldn't Roku simply tell me that? Instead over the last 4 months Roku asked me to send them problem details, e.g. screen shots, etc. of my reported problem.

BTW - Your Roku 'Rookie' status is self evident and gives me little confidence that you know what your talking about. Also, isn't a community like this about collaboration and helping each other? Let me help you. My reported issue to Roku has nothing to do with self promotion and everything to do with a customer (me) wanting a problem to be solved.

0 Kudos
Skiff
Streaming Star

POOR customer service - 6 months since the issue was reported and still waiting on Roku to fix. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Skiff, I just looked and "Newsmax2" is in my guide.

20240312_141650.jpg

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Skiff
Streaming Star

Let me clarify. The issue Roku acknowledged to me that has NOT been fixed is that NewsMax is not listed when customers use the 'News' filter. Simple fix, right?  6 months and still waiting? Why?

Send me the source code and I'll fix it in 5 minutes.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Skiff, I guess I'm looking in a different place, but I wen to the guide and to "News and opinion" and it was there.  Personally, I think they should take the "News" out of it.  It's all opinion and I don't care if they're on the left or the right.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos