Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rtobridget

New Problems With the Mentalist

Jump to solution

Is anyone having problems with the app loading The Mentalist? I was watching Season 5 Ep 2 and all of the sudden my Roku freezes. When I go back in, the show won't even load any more. I can see it, but it won't play. Even was taken off my saved list. So frustrating!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Problems With the Mentalist

Jump to solution

Greetings, Community users!

It is highly appreciated that you've brought this to our attention. Rest assured that we acknowledge and value your feedback regarding the availability of the series Mentalist on The Roku Channel. 

Please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. Follow the Roku blog to get informed about the newest titles that are available on The Roku Channel. We hope this clears everything out. 

If you have further clarification and in need of any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd be more than happy to continue doing so. 

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
54 REPLIES 54

Jump to solution

LITERALLY have the exact same issue not but an hour ago! Seriously frustrating, and went searching around.

I figured since they have a list of showing leaving soon, and it NOT being on the list, they I would have enough time to binge it. 

I searched and apparently people have had issues with episodes and whole seasons disappearing but being fixed so I'm seriously hoping this is temporary too. I'm really relieved someone else is having this issues and at the same time?! I'm crossing my fingers for both our sakes that it's fixed soon and not permanently gone, I really don't want to spend money finishing up the show 😠

Jump to solution

I’ve been binge watching for the last few days and magically today the option to watch on Roku is gone. I’ve restarted my tv and everything. Still got the same result, did they take it off the roku channel or something? A heads up would have been nice like other streaming platforms do if that’s the case.. Roku please fix this problem…

andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Today is February 1. New month, which means new shows come, and older shows go. And yes, it would be nice if The Roku Channel and others would list when shows or movies are set to expire.

Jkroot08
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

SOOO glad I'm not the only one. Mine was working fine all last night. Went to start it up this morning on mobile while I was getting ready for work and all of a sudden "This Title is temporarily Unavailable or Expired". I'm REALLLLLLY hoping it's just a glitch because I was on the finale of Season 2 and I'm loving the show. I tried signing out and restarting my phone and all sorts of stuff but nothing is working. I've seen in past groups have had this issue and it was fixed in a day or two so hopefully that will be the case here. Let me know if you guys figure anything out or get any answers.

Tom36
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We watched an episode of Mentalist last night on a Roku TV. This morning it says it is "currently unavailable". No other explanation. The series is still there, found in search, just not free. There were options to pay for it on other platforms.

maybeecatlady
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here! I've been watching The Mentalist for the last week or so and now I can't even find it on Roku. Frustrating!

Soxman
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So is The Mentalist GONE?

Jkroot08
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I believe this is what we are all curious about. Seems odd that it happened on the 1st of a new month if it's just a random happening. So it could very well be a show they are no longer streaming free anymore. But hopefully someone from Roku can chime in and let us know for sure if it is a mistake or not. 

Thegaileys

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. The Mentalist has disappeared from my saved list and it is not showing at all when I search.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.