Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jet4

Netflix login problem with Roku

Recently became a member of Netflix but when I put my info in regarding Netflix it shows a message that the login request has failed. I uninstalled and reinstalled Netflix and I also unplugged my Roku device and plugged back in but I still get the same message. I have Netflix on three other devices and I have no problem with any of them so I'm pretty sure this a Roku issue. My Roku device is an older one so I don't know if I need a new one to fix this problem. Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Netflix login problem with Roku

@jet4 What Roku device do you have?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix login problem with Roku

Welcome to the Roku Community, @jet4!

Thanks for reaching out about the log-in issues you've encountered on one of your Roku devices. We'd be happy to help you determine the cause and get you back on streaming. 

In addition to what our Roku Guru asked, can you also provide the serial number of the Roku device you are having this issue with and its current software version? You may check this under Settings > System >About. 

In the meantime, since you've mentioned this Roku device being the older model, you may check this support article to help you learn more about the Roku device model supporting the latest software version.

Keep us posted!

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.