Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MoviesSextreme won't uninstall.

MoviesSextreme will not uninstall. I subscribed to it on a lark and then changed my mind. I received an email from Roku confirming the cancelation. When I click the star button for managing the subscription, the uninstall option is not present. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: MoviesSextreme won't uninstall.

You'll probably have to wait until the original term of the subscription expires.  You can still use the app until then.  You may be able uninstall it using the mobile app.  Hold your finger on the icon for a few seconds until a popup menu appears.

Roku Mobile App - Free for iOS® or Android™ | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

MoviesSextreme won't uninstall.

I have the same problem. It won't uninstall. And when I try to use it, it gives me an error code that says the Wifi signal is weak, but, the wifi signal is strong

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: MoviesSextreme won't uninstall.

Hi @Dirttrackrocker,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience on a channel you can't uninstall, and we'd like to know more about how we can help.

Are you subscribed to the channel through Roku Pay or directly to the channel provider? In addition, what are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

With more details, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos