Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error screen disney plus wont return to login screen

Jump to solution

Purchased disney plus through roku. 

Changed login info. But it shows error screen 91 and will not return to the login screen to let me try and log in again.

I have reset everything.

Turned off everything. 

Removed the app and added it back etc.

What do I do. I tried contacting roku but it keeps bumping me back to this community page. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Error screen disney plus wont return to login screen

Jump to solution

Hi @Cosborne_24,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are unable to stream the Disney Plus channel. We're happy to help.

We would recommend the basic troubleshooting sequence below:

1. Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  2. Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

If the issue is persistent, we highly suggest that you contact Disney Plus Support, as this error message may be specific on their end.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Error screen disney plus wont return to login screen

Jump to solution

Hi @Cosborne_24,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are unable to stream the Disney Plus channel. We're happy to help.

We would recommend the basic troubleshooting sequence below:

1. Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  2. Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

If the issue is persistent, we highly suggest that you contact Disney Plus Support, as this error message may be specific on their end.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos