Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cassieandra13
Reel Rookie

Missing random episodes of 2 Broke Girls

I am watching through 2 Broke Girls on the Roku Channel and noticed random episodes are missing.  Episode 10 and 23 in the first season, and a bunch (almost every other episode) in season 2 

20 REPLIES 20
Kappaman

Re: Missing Episodes Jordskott Season 1

2 broke girls S3 E4 is won't allow me to watch it on the Roku Channel anymore.

0 Kudos
QRice
Channel Surfer

Re: Missing random episodes of 2 Broke Girls

I noticed the same thing this morning. I’ve been binging all seasons for a few weeks now. Was almost done with season 6 only to find that the majority of the last episodes just vanished 😭 Now I feel like I can’t finish it because there’s too much missing. 

Angiem3976
Reel Rookie

I just noticed this as well. Sad 😔 

0 Kudos
cwbyupnh
Channel Surfer

Same here. We’ve been watching the entire series for weeks, and all of a sudden tonight, season 6 is missing episodes 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.  😞  We have been watching through our Roku Ultra and on a Roku TV.  Hopefully someone can fix this. Really wanted to watch the show finish out.

A couple interesting things to note. I looked up the missing episodes on Amazon and I remember watching episode 10. It was also weird when we opened the Roku Channel app tonight. It wanted to start us at the very beginning again, instead of where we left off. I assume because where we left off has disappeared!

0 Kudos
QRice
Channel Surfer

Hey! Check your app. All episodes are back on mine for all seasons!

0 Kudos
QRice
Channel Surfer

Mine was the same! I was so confused when it had me back at season 1 and not where I left off. I checked this morning again and all of the episodes are back!

0 Kudos
Cassieandra13
Reel Rookie

Mine are not sadly.  I got so excited but, nothing. 

im only on season 2 currently, so if they do come back,

i don’t have a lot to go back and watch, but it’s disheartening. 

0 Kudos
Cassieandra13
Reel Rookie

Ok, so weird, if I check the Roku app on my phone, all the episodes are there. But the Roku app on my Roku TV, episodes are still missing 

0 Kudos
QRice
Channel Surfer

F0573F36-7FC5-49B5-8FE2-F37EAAE8B799.jpeg

Not sure if you are still having an issue or not, or if you’ve already contacted customer service, but this is the response that I received. Wanted to share it in case it’s helpful! For this issue and any other issues we may experience with a show in the future 🙂

0 Kudos