Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
R4Him
Reel Rookie

Mind numbing Roku commercials

PLEASE STOP PLAYING Weird Al, Martha Stuart, screaming women/rise up, Rich Eisen show, and Welcome to France… commercials!!!!! I’ll have to stop watching Roku TV if it doesn’t stop. Commercials are bad enough without the same ones over and over and over and over and over and over!!! Enough😩Please stop! Please

7 REPLIES 7
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Mind numbing Roku commercials

Hi @R4Him,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about the ads you see on the Roku device. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please be aware that while we can't please everyone with the displayed ads, we strive to avoid offensive images and other things that Roku users might disagree with. We will forward your valuable feedback to the concerned Roku team.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Zeroroadkill
Channel Surfer

YES! PLEASE STOP WEIRD AL COMMERCIAL! I HATE IT. I STOP WATCHING THE CHANNEL EVERY TIME IT COMES ON!

Zeroroadkill
Channel Surfer

It is so annoying I turn off the channel and go to another channel and sometimes do not return! Then you play it 3x in a row 😱 How about a change up? Sick of the same old repetitive commercials.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Zeroroadkill,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We hear you and we sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. Kindly refer to @RokuJechealR's response. 

If there's anything else we can be of assistance with or any other issues you'd want us to address, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'd be more than willing to listen and take immediate action as we are committed to resolving your concerns in the best way we can. 

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nola70124

Tks for posting. I too change channels it’s SO annoying 

Rayofhope
Channel Surfer

Let's just face it, roku don't care about viewer's.  The same commercials over and over are roku's answer to buying a subscription.  Roku will torture you until they get your money. Shame in you Roku...

Rayofhope
Channel Surfer

Let's just face it, roku don't care about viewer's.  The same commercials over and over are roku's answer to buying a subscription.  Roku will torture you until they get your money. Shame in you Roku...

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.