Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Laggy Picture!!!!!!!!!

Jump to solution

I’m only having a specific problem with max and I can’t figure out what it is. So cartoons are completely fine no lagging but when I turn on anything live action like a movie or a show it’s like the picture is skipping and it’s just terrible to look at. I can’t seem to find anyone else having this problem so anything would help. Onn. Roku TV 55”

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Max Laggy Picture!!!!!!!

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @tootpickjuice!

Thank you for informing us about the issue you are facing. We are here to assist you in resolving it.

Please be advised that your Roku device is designed to provide the best possible video quality that can be delivered to your TV through the Internet. If you are experiencing poor video quality or rebuffering, it may be due to temporary network congestion. We highly recommend following the steps below to see if they make any difference.

• Restart your Roku TV: Go to Settings > System > Power (System restart)
    • Check to see whether your ISP is currently experiencing issues.
    • Reduce usage of other devices currently accessing the network, such as other streaming players, computers, game consoles, and mobile devices.
    • If your Roku device is connected to a cellular network, you may see fluctuations in streaming quality. Connect to your home network if possible.

Please review the following information for more details on How to resolve a channel playback issue and tips for improving the wireless connection to your Roku device.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Max Laggy Picture!!!!!!!!!

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Johnk911!

Thank you for sharing your playback issues with the Max channel on your Roku TV. We'd be happy to help you troubleshoot the channel and contact the right support.

Before proceeding, can you please confirm if you've already performed those troubleshooting steps provided by @RokuJharra-Q above? If not, we highly recommend so. 

If the issue persists after attempting the troubleshooting steps, we recommend contacting the channel provider to report the playback issue and obtain further assistance. Please be advised that the majority of content on the Roku platform comes from streaming channels maintained and updated independently by the channel's provider.

You can contact them here: Max Channel Support

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Max Laggy Picture!!!!!!!

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @tootpickjuice!

Thank you for informing us about the issue you are facing. We are here to assist you in resolving it.

Please be advised that your Roku device is designed to provide the best possible video quality that can be delivered to your TV through the Internet. If you are experiencing poor video quality or rebuffering, it may be due to temporary network congestion. We highly recommend following the steps below to see if they make any difference.

• Restart your Roku TV: Go to Settings > System > Power (System restart)
    • Check to see whether your ISP is currently experiencing issues.
    • Reduce usage of other devices currently accessing the network, such as other streaming players, computers, game consoles, and mobile devices.
    • If your Roku device is connected to a cellular network, you may see fluctuations in streaming quality. Connect to your home network if possible.

Please review the following information for more details on How to resolve a channel playback issue and tips for improving the wireless connection to your Roku device.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
Johnk911

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem.. my other tv's with max have no.problem its only.on my roku tv.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Johnk911!

Thank you for sharing your playback issues with the Max channel on your Roku TV. We'd be happy to help you troubleshoot the channel and contact the right support.

Before proceeding, can you please confirm if you've already performed those troubleshooting steps provided by @RokuJharra-Q above? If not, we highly recommend so. 

If the issue persists after attempting the troubleshooting steps, we recommend contacting the channel provider to report the playback issue and obtain further assistance. Please be advised that the majority of content on the Roku platform comes from streaming channels maintained and updated independently by the channel's provider.

You can contact them here: Max Channel Support

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos