Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kathilliana
Reel Rookie

The Rich Eisen Show - Daily Replays list stops at 4/30/24

Jump to solution

Therokuchannel.com has Rich Eisen shows for May, but the device on my TV does not. Last week I thought he had gone on vacation, but now I know that’s not true.

I’ve had nothing but trouble with a device I bought so I can watch exactly ONE show, and it’s been nearly impossible to watch Rich Eisen since I got the device.

I can’t watch him live, so I always want to watch yesterday’s show, “today,” in the morning. I’m not up early enough to watch the live replay, so I want to be able to press the start button when I’m ready to watch. First, though, I need the episodes available.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Rich Eisen Show - Daily Replays list stops at 4/30/24

Jump to solution

Thank you for your message, @Kathilliana!

We understand that you are having issues with missing episodes on The Rich Eisen Show - Daily Replays, and we are here to assist you.

We have checked the issue and could not replicate it on our end. The Rich Eisen Show Daily Replays list seems complete and functioning correctly. We suggest that you try restarting your Roku device to see if it resolves the issues. To do this, please follow these steps: go to your Roku home screen > scroll down and select settings > system > Select (power) or system restart.

You can check if everything is working correctly on our webpage, The Roku Channel. Please inform us whether the issue has been resolved or not, and feel free to respond to the thread if you need further assistance. We are always happy to help you.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Rich Eisen Show - Daily Replays list stops at 4/30/24

Jump to solution

Thank you for your message, @Kathilliana!

We understand that you are having issues with missing episodes on The Rich Eisen Show - Daily Replays, and we are here to assist you.

We have checked the issue and could not replicate it on our end. The Rich Eisen Show Daily Replays list seems complete and functioning correctly. We suggest that you try restarting your Roku device to see if it resolves the issues. To do this, please follow these steps: go to your Roku home screen > scroll down and select settings > system > Select (power) or system restart.

You can check if everything is working correctly on our webpage, The Roku Channel. Please inform us whether the issue has been resolved or not, and feel free to respond to the thread if you need further assistance. We are always happy to help you.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos