Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tizziler24
Reel Rookie

MXC seasons 4-5 do not have accurately listed episodes and accurate episode titles

Sometimes it’ll say its “season 5 episode 9” but then a season 2 or 3 episode would play. Literally every episode is listed inaccurately and what plays is not at all the episode that you originally chose. This is an issue for all of season 4 & 5.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: MXC seasons 4-5 do not have accurately listed episodes and accurate episode titles

Hi @Tizziler24,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the content issue that is listed incorrectly.

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. What channel are you trying to load this content from? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tizziler24
Reel Rookie

Re: MXC seasons 4-5 do not have accurately listed episodes and accurate episode titles

Season 4 Episode 1 - Desperate Housewives Vs. UFC, is labeled correctly.  But when you select that title to play it, what ACTUALLY starts playing is a Season 3 episode titled “Waste Management Vs. Advertising”. This issue of having the correct title according to the season but having the incorrect episode video-file attached to the title is the same for every single episode in Season 4, as well as Season 5, listed on PlutoTV’s On-Demand library.

0 Kudos
Tizziler24
Reel Rookie

I am using the PlutoTV app on my Roku SmartTV. I have also seen the issue show up while using plutoTV on my laptop; so its not something to do with a malfunctioning app. This is an issue with PlutoTV having incorrect listing of their episodes.