Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nance1
Channel Surfer

Re: MLB app will not load and closes.

Jump to solution

We have been subscribing to the MLB.TV app for the last three years. It makes no sense why it would suddenly stop working for many subscribers at the same time in the middle of the season.  To say they don’t support certain Roku devices that are currently being sold is not an acceptable answer.

our Roku TV has the minimum Firmware and cannot load the MLB.TV app either. I realize this is a problem with MLB but ROKU should be working with them to sort it out quickly.

0 Kudos
Swoop85

Re: MLB subscription through Roku not working!

Jump to solution

Nothing worked for me including canceling mlb subscription through Roku and creating MLB.TV new subscription.

I finally created a new gmail address and did a factory reset on roku TCL tv and then set up roku with new email.

Installed MLB app and it worked.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: MLB app will not load and closes.

Jump to solution

Thanks for responding, @Nance1.

We completely understand your sentiments.

The MLB TV provides its own app on the Roku streaming platform and has its own system for running its interface. If this complies with Roku's policy, it will not be interfered with. 

No worries, though; I'd be happy to notify the team about your feedback. 

Once again, we appreciate you sharing this with us. Feel free to reach out anytime you need help. We'd be happy to continue doing so.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Nance1
Channel Surfer

Re: MLB app will not load and closes. Update: fixed

Jump to solution

After several back and forth emails with MLB.TV Customer Support, suddenly the App is working perfectly on all devices and our Roku TV.  I hope we are not the only ones and this was a system-wide fix.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Exact same problem. Any solution yet?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Nance1.

Thanks for keeping us posted! We're glad to hear it got sorted out and you can continue streaming now. 

Feel free to reach out to create a new post for different concerns. We'd be more than happy to help you anytime. You may also visit the Support website for additional troubleshooting resources.

We hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @belleonthebeach!

Thanks for sharing your streaming issues with the MLB TV app on your Roku. We'd be happy to provide further information regarding this matter.

Kindly refer to @RokuERey's post above for assistance regarding this matter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.