Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barney831

Re: Live TV channel 21.2 and 21.3 keeps dissapearing

I am having the same problem. My channel number 21.3 has disappeared. I have two Roku TVs and the one in the bedroom 21.3 comes on the one in the living room. I have rescan the channels and it still won’t come on.   if anyone has any help let me know. I unplugged the TV and let it sit for a couple of minutes and plugged it back in and re-scanned the channels. I even looked at my channel list and it is not there

skylorkiss

Draper Media, the broadcaster for channel 16.1 (CBS) and Fox News channel 21,  no longer broadcasts these channels over the air.  I assume this because i live right in the middle of Salisbury, thus I assume it is not that the signal is too weak. I have not been able to pick those channels  up (over the air) for at least 7 months.  I have internet but see no reason to use up my bandwidth on local TV channels that traditionally have been broadcast via antenna.
I must think that this is just another form of discrimination against poor people who dont have internet.  Draper considers them just to poor too be consequential members of their audience. (or maybe they dont want poor people to see Stephen Colbert and then vote Democrat.)

Up until about 7 or 8 months ago i could pick up these channels via my antenna.

0 Kudos
rukiafan
Channel Surfer

disconnect and rescan with no internet connection.  those channels will come back

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.