Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarecee66
Reel Rookie

Language Issue w/Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Hey Roku Community,

I've been trying to watch this movie on the Roku Channel, but I realized the movie language is Latin-American Spanish  and I can't change the language to English. I've never had this issue before and I did some research but I couldn't find anything on this issue. It is an American movie (Frank & Jessie as in Jessie James).

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Language Issue w/Roku Channel

Jump to solution
Hello, Community users!

Great news, everyone! The language issue in the movie Frank and Jesse has been fixed.

Still Having Trouble?

If you're still experiencing problems with this movie, here are your next steps:
  1. Start a new thread: If restarting doesn't help, create a new thread detailing the issue you're facing. This will help us provide you with the most relevant troubleshooting steps.
  2. Send a private message (PM): Feel free to send me a PM for more personalized assistance.
We appreciate your patience and everyone who reported the issue. This thread is now closed and marked as solved.

Best regards,
Carly
Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Sarecee66 

Not sure why that is the only audio track available.  I just recently watched that movie but can't remember if I watched it on Roku Channel or Pluto.

It shows available for free on Pluto, Plex, and Tubi so easier to watch there than wait for a fix on the Roku Channel.

---

Paging @RokuCarly , @RokuJanadeeK to see if they can forward to Roku team to address.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Sarecee66!

I appreciate you for reporting this to us. I will be more than happy to forward this to the appropriate team for further investigation and correction.

I can also reproduce it here on our end and confirm. Rest assured that we will look closely into this so you can get back on streaming at your convenience and satisfaction. In the meantime, I humbly request your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Additionally, thank you for tagging me @AvsGunnar.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Sarecee66
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for your response to this issue!

It's not something that's happened before so I wasn't sure where to address it but I can see I chose the right place to bring my issue. I didn't even realize that movie was playing on other channels so I will get to watch it in English somewhere else. Again, thank you for your help!

Hope you have an awesome day!

@AvsGunner #rokustreamingstick #rokuchannel

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution
Hello, Community users!

Great news, everyone! The language issue in the movie Frank and Jesse has been fixed.

Still Having Trouble?

If you're still experiencing problems with this movie, here are your next steps:
  1. Start a new thread: If restarting doesn't help, create a new thread detailing the issue you're facing. This will help us provide you with the most relevant troubleshooting steps.
  2. Send a private message (PM): Feel free to send me a PM for more personalized assistance.
We appreciate your patience and everyone who reported the issue. This thread is now closed and marked as solved.

Best regards,
Carly
Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.