Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Its wont let me log into my hulu and keep asking to make a disney plus

Jump to solution

@Cathylayton Not a glitch which will be corrected.  Hulu now has changed the login to a MyDisney login which is not the same as a subscription to Disney Plus.  

0 Kudos
tb542
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I know that - I don't want anything to do with Disney, especially being forced into making a Disney sign-in. I never said that I had to be a Disney subscriber, just that it forced me to make a mydisney sign-in account.

0 Kudos
tb542
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I already know I don't have to subscribe to Disney. I don't like being forced to make a mydisney sign-in.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@tb542 So sorry my reply was intended for @Golddragon .  You clearly indicated the login for MyDisney.  I intended to reply to any earlier post that suggested a subscription to Disney Plus was required.  Sorry for the mix up. 

0 Kudos
tb542
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Sorry to you too! I couldn't tell and instead of asking, I was just rude. I am so sorry. You were being helpful and I wasn't.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.