Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Insufficient Power. Was this issue ever resolved?  I'm experiencing the same issue..

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update, @MShortes

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
WeebleM
Reel Rookie

Re: Insufficient Power. Was this issue ever resolved?  I'm experiencing the same issue, out of the b

Jump to solution

Having the same issue.  Insufficient power.  Using the USB cable that came with my Roku.  Its my first and only Roku to date.  Roku has always been plugged into power bar for surge protection.  Checked cable connections multiple times.  No red light showing, flashing or solid.  Screen is locked on error message,  Unable to move to Home, Settings or anything else.  Serial number is:  C33940736468.  Help?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Insufficient Power. Was this issue ever resolved?  I'm experiencing the same issue, out of the b

Jump to solution

Hi @WeebleM,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are getting a message of insufficient power on your Roku device. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

If you are powering your Roku by plugging into the USB port on the TV, try powering from the wall outlet via the USB power adapter that came with the Roku to see if that resolves the issue of low power.

If you're continuing to have troubles, please reference our helpful FAQ article: http://go.roku.com/lowpower. This page will provide you with common concerns, troubleshooting, error codes, and recommended actions.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
WeebleM
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Already tried everything in the FAQ suggestions.  No joy with any of them.  I actually checked the FAQ before I posted this message.  BTW, if you noticed, in my post I noted that I was not using the TV USB port to power my Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @WeebleM,

Thanks for following up.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.