Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tiplake
Reel Rookie

Incorrect movie "An American Dream: The Education of William Bowman" by Ken Finkleman

This page says it will play the Movie: "An American Dream: The Education of William Bowman" by Ken Finkleman

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/53d908435b7e5f5bbb9a1c6655c64231/an-american-dream-the-educa...

However, it does not play the correct movie. It plays a movie titled, "The American Dream" which is not the same movie.  Can this be corrected?

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Incorrect movie "An American Dream: The Education of William Bowman" by Ken Finkleman

Paging @RokuDanny-R , @RokuKariza-D , @RokuMary-F 

Hopefully they can forward to the appropriate team.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Incorrect movie "An American Dream: The Education of William Bowman" by Ken Finkleman

Hi @tiplake,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention to Roku Community! 

I have already escalated this issue to the appropriate team to investigate further.
Once they provide me with an update I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
tiplake
Reel Rookie

Hi,

I just wanted to let Roku know that the incorrect movie is still showing.  There is no way to watch the movie indicated in the listing.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

This issue is still under investigation with the appropriate Roku team and I currently do not have any updates to provide at this time. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ZiyadMartinez
Channel Surfer

Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos

Is it solved now?

Is it solved now? I hope I will get reply from you soon. I am waiting for your reply and till then I will visit https://write-my-essay.online here. I am not so good at writing an essay assignment and that is why I always prefer to take help from professional essay writer. And because of this, I always got high marks in my essay assignments.
0 Kudos
tiplake
Reel Rookie

Yes and no.  

The correct title and description appears to now be paired with the original video, which is now unavailable.

However, the original movie "An American Dream" by Ken Finkleman was, in fact, never offered by Roku even though they indicated that they offered it.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.