Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultra 4800R very slow or channel information not available

I have a Ultra 4800R and a Ultra 4800X they were working fine now it is extremely slow or some channels like Roku TV won't even bring up the guide, says "information unavailable" .

My internet is working great, I have tried on wired and wireless connections, unplugged the connections and power cord re-hooked everything back up and still working extremely slow or says information unavailable and won't work.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Ultra 4800R very slow or channel information not available

Have you restarted all your network equipment (modem/gateway/router) even if everything else is "working great"?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Yes, I restarted my network equipment and it didn't change anything, Roku is still very slow  and Roku TV still says information unavailable.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Hmm... two devices acting up points to something about the network.  Did anything change recently?  You could try to connect to your phone's hotspot, if possible, to see if anything changes.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos