Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdamsJ

Impossible thus far to enjoy Roku channel streaming on my tablet. What the?

How can I cast streaming Roku channels to the only tablet I own, from the only tablet I own? My boss is getting sick of my 80" T.V. taking up all the room for lunch trays on the table in the breakroom at work just so I can watch some Roku on my lunch break and learn how to grow something that tastes better than the vending machine horse apples.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Impossible thus far to enjoy Roku channel streaming on my tablet. What the?

Hi @AdamsJ

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

Kindly note that it is only possible to access and view The Roku Channel on your mobile devices through the use of the official Roku mobile application.

For more information about viewing content on your mobile devices, visit our Support page here: How do I get The Roku® Channel?

Does this help? Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Impossible thus far to enjoy Roku channel streaming on my tablet. What the?

@AdamsJ-  Have you tried just viewing therokuchannel.com on your tablet's web browser?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos