Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnsonkmrj
Channel Surfer

MLB.tv is a pain to login on Roku app

Needs TV app plus Roku app on phone every time to login. No virtual keyboard and does not retain login credentials - pain the AXX.

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8

Re: MLB.tv is a pain to login on Roku app

I hooked up my Roku and I push the power button on the remote, and nothing happens

0 Kudos
johnsonkmrj
Channel Surfer

Push the home button afterwards

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @johnsonkmrj

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

Please keep us posted with the details.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
johnsonkmrj
Channel Surfer

Click on the app, asks you to log in every time. No virtual keyboard is displayed so I must go to the app on my iPhone to type login, use the remote to move to the password, type with the iPhone app then submit using the remote submit 

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Thanks for post @johnsonkmrj

Channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to MLB.tv support team to see if they have any additional settings or options within their device that may allow the functionality you are looking for.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
johnsonkmrj
Channel Surfer

They blame Roku! Please get together people and make it work. Pontius Pilot defense is weak for the ecosystem

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@johnsonkmrj-

To activate the virtual on-screen keyboard, highlight the entry field on screen (username or password) and press the OK button on your Roku remote.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
johnsonkmrj
Channel Surfer

Thank you for the reply, but on line of code to display a mandatory virtual keyboard for the user should be added. Too many back and forth actions

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.