Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Indy919
Binge Watcher

Re: IFC Channel doesn't work.

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't work. It looks like the problem is with IFC and not Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Indy919,

Thanks for the update.

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

Keep us posted with what you find out

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bberry48

Same thing for at least 5 months now. This is bull**bleep** as I am paying for the channel, yet have 0 access to it. Very frustrating and annoying. For as much money as these 2 companies make; it SHOULD NOT take this long for a fix. Absolutely ridiculous!

0 Kudos
nyc79
Channel Surfer

Anyone have any updates? Last time I tried opening IFC was a few weeks ago, and had the same issue: nothing worked! Also saw a message saying something like the app is no longer supported. I have a feeling it's been discontinued, & they (IFC/AMC Networks) never bothered to viewers even know. I'm also thinking they want people to migrate over to AMC+ & watch it there for a monthly subscription. But how are people who login & watch through their cable subscribers supposed to do that? Not right at all. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @nyc79

Thanks for your post. 

It looks like IFC is no longer available on the Roku Channel store and cannot be located in the channel search. For more information about that channel availability, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.