Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AK2OH
Channel Surfer

Not Displaying Antenna All Channels it Found

When I do a channel scan I normally get 21 channels.  However I had to do a new scan because a new channel has begun broadcasting in our area that we have been looking forward to (channel 7.4 MeTV Toons).

When I do a new scan it now says it found 22 channels.  However when I go into the guide it only displays 21 channels (7.4 is the one missing).

I checked the manage channels to see if it was “hidden” for some reason but only 21 show there too (again no 7.4)

I rescanned, I also selected start over.  I removed the antenna as input and then reentered it (clean slate), I removed the antennas connection scanned (no channels) and plugged back in and got found 22 again still only displaying 21 (no 7.4).

our other TVs all found it as did our channel master OTA DVR tuner.

Also 7.1, 7.2, & 7.3 all come in crystal clear so it is not a reception issue as my OTA DVR is on the same antenna and it brings it in clear as well.

What do I need to do to get the 22nd channel Roku is finding to display?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DHighland

Re: Not Displaying Antenna All Channels it Found

We are having the same issue. Our Visio tv picks up 7.4 but our two Roku tvs will not.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.