Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to watch NFL football with Roku device

Hi Community users!

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we'll review this playback issue happening on the NFL channel on your Roku and help you get back on streaming. 

In order to narrow down the cause of the issue, we would appreciate it if you could share with us your device details such as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version, and when did you start experiencing this? 

We'll be looking forward to your response so that we can check this further and provide you with a swift resolution.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lita4202

NFL app quit working but it used to work

The NFL app just quit working last week. When I click the app it tries to load and then goes back to the home screen. I also currently have an NFL+ subscription and I can't remove the app. I unplugged the TV for several minutes, logged out of my NFL account and then tried to restart everything but nothing!!! It won't even let me airplay the content from my mobile device to my TV. I am extremely frustrated. I really hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
alienjon
Channel Surfer

Re: I cannot get the NFL APP to open

I have:

Model: 4800X - Roku Ultra

Serial Number: X01000AAN5TL

Device ID: S02A20AAN5TL

Software Version: 14.0.4 build 12221-C2

Tracker ID: tl-424-749

NFL Channel Version: 5.0 build 71

Issue has occurred since September.  Worked fine last year from September through February (in that I was able to stream all games throughout that time).

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I cannot get the NFL APP to open

Hi, @alienjon.

Thanks for providing us with the requested details. We'll forward these to our relevant team to look into and will keep you posted once updates are available. 

Once again, we sincerely appreciate your patience and kind understanding as we work on this. 

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL app quit working but it used to work

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Lita4202!

Thanks for letting us know about the playback issues you're currently experiencing within the NFL app on your Roku. Rest assured that our relevant team is currently looking into this.

It would be appreciated if you could provide us with the details requested above post so we can include this in the process of investigation.

We'll be looking forward to your response. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL app quit working but it used to work

Hi Community users!

Greetings from the Roku Community.

We've received updates from the team and we would want you to please try launching the app again to see if the issue persists.

If so, please provide us with a Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID) as this would be very helpful for our investigation.

We'll be looking forward to your update.  

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.