Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I can not see the Puerto Rico FTA Channels

Hi @Jdemaestra,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Note: If you are removing a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription before you see the Remove channel option. For help identifying this type of subscription channel, read the detailed article about removing a channel.

To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support 

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jdemaestra
Reel Rookie

Hi! 
I did everything that is on that article and I still can’t see the channel. I can’t remove the channel because the platform won’t let me. It says that that action can’t be done.

I’ve everything posted on this thread and nothing has work. I even talk (chat) to a Roku rep and she couldn’t help me. She said that she was going to talk to the People from the app to see if something was going on.

I’m very upset with this situation.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jdemaestra,

Thanks for keeping in touch and We sincerely appreciate your patience regarding this matter.

I can see that you’ve been in contact with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
David602

I paid for the puerto rico FTA channels and I cannot see the channel help please

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @David602,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

1. Where are you currently located?
  2. When you go into the account settings of your Roku device through Settings > System > About, are you using the same email that is shown?
  3. Have you tried adding the channel from our channel store: PUERTO RICO FTA CHANNELS | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

You may also refer to this link: How to add channels to your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jdemaestra
Reel Rookie

I still can't see the channel or delete it from Roku but I am still being charged for a subscription I can't use. At this point I am no longer interested in the channel. I just want a refund of my money. NO one has been able to help therefore is not worth wasting my time on this matter.

Thanks and I expect a solution asap.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.