Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chaderslick
Reel Rookie

Channel 397 Saved By The Bell

They air the Miss Bliss, then the Saved by the Bell episodes and tv movies then the college years then the new class. I love it. But today they aired the 4 Wedding in Las Vegas movie episodes then started the college years. They need to move the wedding in Las Vegas episodes to after as that’s the chronological order. They go to college then get engaged at the end then they do the wedding in Las Vegas to wrap it up. Then new class. Tried to tell someone in chat and they asked questions about my device. I just want whoever sets up the playlist to know this and fix it as it spoils it for people and doesn’t follow continuity.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Channel 397 Saved By The Bell

Hi @Chaderslick,

Thanks for flagging this content issue and for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community. I have forwarded this over to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We'll get back here once we have an update available.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

quick question; are they showing the old new class (the one where screech is belding's assistant) or are they showing the reboot new class? just inquiring.

0 Kudos
Chaderslick
Reel Rookie

The new class aired from 1993-2000 and the reboot is just called Saved By The Bell and it lasted 2 seasons 2020 and 2021 and 20 episodes total and is still on Peacock so they have not gotten the rights for that yet. Hopefully eventually!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.