Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsj1079

Re: I am so upset!! Can we please bring back Third Watch??!!

Jump to solution

We, too, have been enjoying Third Watch. It was very disappointing to not find it to watch. We are hoping it returns very soon!!  It is such a great show. 

Gulfgal

Jump to solution

Is there a way we can check with the Roku channel people to find out if it is coming back??

MATANNRB

Jump to solution

please add third watch 6 seasons on hbomax medical investigation season 1 on the roku channel.

Ronbobb22

Jump to solution

I completely agree. I am boycotting anything Roku. They don't care about fan loyalty, so screw 'em.

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Ronbobb22 you aren't listening. It's out of Roku's hands. They don't own the content. They license the ability to stream it for a specific amount of time. When that contract ends, they have to remove it. If the content owner doesn't want to extend or renew the contract, there's nothing Roku can do about it.

The only thing Roku can (and should) do is make sure users know when content is approaching the end date of the contract. They used to do it, and need to do it again.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Count me in with all the others who are upset that Third Watch is no longer available.

ALS01
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I agree 1000%. Please Roku work out a deal to bring back this show. I’ve waited years to rewatch it only to have to stop at season 2. Pleeeaaasseee. 

Indiaevey

Jump to solution

I downloaded this is app only because of third watch, I’m really upset this show was taken off Roku without no warning , is there a way we could petitions for third watch be back on Please 🙏🏽 

TXCUTI67
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I think Warner Brothers still holds the rights to the show.

0 Kudos
RvnJ783
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

EVERYONE!! IT’S ON TUBI TV!!!! Binge like crazy!!!