Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am so upset!! Can we please bring back Third Watch??!!

Jump to solution

I absolutely love this show and was so thrilled to have it available on the Roku Channel. It's the first time I had seen the whole series in 16 years, and I've been watching it all year. It was even a huge influence on my career choice! The actors did such an incredible job, and the writing was phenomenal... Such a shame it's no longer available on the Roku Channel and has never been made available on DVD past season 2. Is NBC the content owner? I would pay for this show either on DVD or streaming - it really should be available somewhere for the fans!

In the unlikely event that any Third Watch actors happen to see this, I just want you to know this is my favorite show of all time!

SAndrews10
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was in the middle of a rewatch as well and it doesn’t exist anywhere else. So disappointing. Other shows are on Roku channel for years and only one year of Third Watch for some reason. I would’ve watched at a faster pace had I known

0 Kudos
tamimcke
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’m going through an extremely difficult time. Hanging out with my “friends” on Third Watch has helped me so much on the nights I can’t sleep or turn my mind off. Please do whatever it takes to bring it back!

Chelle74

Jump to solution

I agree, I’m very upset. I was in season 3 and looking forward to completing the whole series to the end. Please bring it back.

Seanj

Jump to solution

Bring back third watch!!!

Edie1305
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I agree!!! Just started season 4…. Was disappointed and a little mad!!!! Bring it back!!!!!! Please!

JN4
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I agree with everyone! I was trying to finish the show and wham its gone.

If Roku can send out emails to buy new equipment as often as they do then they can at least inform customers of show leaving the platform!!

SpecialKD222
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Us too!!! How do they just do that to people!?!?? Bring back our Third Watch!!! I'm going to discontinue Roku if you don't!!!!!

cjw2

Jump to solution

PLEASE BRING IT BACK, ROKU!

#thirdwatch

0 Kudos
Tammara

Jump to solution

Same I logged in to continue watching an episode i stopped and it was gone.  I can't find it streaming anywhere else.  I was at that point where you say ahhhhh I need to know what happened

0 Kudos